MEMSPA is a community of principals dedicated to advocating, leading and learning. We recognize the evolving nature of the principal’s role and support those committed to this important work.
MEMSPA exists to create:
- Principals who are highly skilled and confident
- Principals who are connected and engaged in collaboration and peer support
- Principals who take ownership and Act on what they and their peers need
- Principals who develop relationships with policy-makers and leverage influence to drive policy at all levels
- A profession that attracts and retains talented, caring and remarkable educational leaders
- A public that values the complex and critical role of the principal
MEMSPA is the vital knowledge network and voice for principals in Michigan, shaping effective solutions for everyday problems and emerging challenges. We are an engaged community of remarkable instructional leaders, furthering the practice of skillful leadership and connection with our peers.